- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
How to cover common household stains
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from loose material.
When applying it is advisable to wear eye protection.
When stopping stains caused by water or damp, make sure that the original cause of the problem has been rectified.
Shake well until you hear the steel pellet rattling and then continue for 1 minute more.
Spray evenly over stain from a distance of 20-30 cm (9″-12″) until stain is fully covered.
Allow at least 10 minutes to dry before painting or wallpapering
For especially stubborn stains, allow Polycell Stain Stop to dry fully, then apply a second coat.
If over painting with gloss or eggshell paint, first prime treated areas with water based paint.
After use, invert the can and spray until nozzle is cleared to prevent clogging.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)