- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them – how do I make them presentable?
The first job is to sand them with a coarse grade of sandpaper to get off the worst of the lumps and bumps, followed by a medium grade sandpaper. Next, the imperfections can be filled with Polycell Wood Flex Polyfilla. Lastly, the filled surfaces should be given a final light sanding with fine grade sandpaper. Wipe clean and paint.