- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
I don’t like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, – how do I achieve this?
Polycell SmoothOver has been formulated to cover over old-fashioned textured surfaces, giving them a smooth finish. It will also cover imperfections and hairline cracks.