- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
I don’t like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, – how do I achieve this?
Polycell SmoothOver has been formulated to cover over old-fashioned textured surfaces, giving them a smooth finish. It will also cover imperfections and hairline cracks.