- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
I don’t like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, – how do I achieve this?
Polycell SmoothOver has been formulated to cover over old-fashioned textured surfaces, giving them a smooth finish. It will also cover imperfections and hairline cracks.