- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
I don’t like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, – how do I achieve this?
Polycell SmoothOver has been formulated to cover over old-fashioned textured surfaces, giving them a smooth finish. It will also cover imperfections and hairline cracks.