- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
How to use Polycell Advanced Polyfilla
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Ensure hole is free from loose material. Touch in nails and screws with a solvent-based paint.
Stir into a smooth paste (if the filler is too dry, just add a few drops of water).
Dampen hole slightly to improve adhesion of the filler. Press filler into hole with a filling knife, smoothing off with a wet filling knife.
If required, wipe excess filler off with a damp cloth and leave to dry.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)