- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
How to use Polycell Advanced Polyfilla
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Ensure hole is free from loose material. Touch in nails and screws with a solvent-based paint.
Stir into a smooth paste (if the filler is too dry, just add a few drops of water).
Dampen hole slightly to improve adhesion of the filler. Press filler into hole with a filling knife, smoothing off with a wet filling knife.
If required, wipe excess filler off with a damp cloth and leave to dry.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)