- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
How to cover stains and hairline cracks on your ceilings
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Cover furniture and carpets.
Ensure that the surface is clean, dry and sound. Seal new, bare and porous surfaces with a suitable plaster sealer.
Fill any cracks larger than hairline with Polyfilla before applying.
For best results on smooth ceilings use a short pile (up to 5mm, 3/16).
Stir before use and transfer to a roller tray for easy roller loading.
Apply evenly and avoid overspreading.
Crack-Free Ceilings can be applied by brush – load generously and avoid overspreading.
Touch in corners, edges and around light fittings with a small brush.
Surface will be touch dry after 2-3 hours.
A second coat may be applied once the first coat is fully dry (overnight).
Remove any splashes immediately before they dry.
After use replace lid to preserve remaining product. Some local authorities have special facilities for disposing of waste paint. Do not empty into drains or watercourses.
Remove as much paint as possible from brushes and rollers before washing in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)