- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
How to use Polycell SmoothOver
- Difficulty level three stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelthree stars difficultylevel
Stir the product well to a creamy consistency.
Immerse the SmoothOver Roller fully into the Polyfilla SmoothOver so that the roller is covered in product.
Gently roll the product out onto the wall, covering an area of about 1m squared.
Smooth off using the SmoothOver Wiper in an arc over the surface of the product, ensuring that all texture is fully covered.
Continue across the wall 1m squared at a time, overlapping each section to ensure an even coverage. Allow to dry.
When the ace is fully dry, lightly sand down any l irregularities and tramlines for a perfectly smooth finish ready for painting.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)