- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
How to use Polycell SmoothOver
- Difficulty level three stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelthree stars difficultylevel
Stir the product well to a creamy consistency.
Immerse the SmoothOver Roller fully into the Polyfilla SmoothOver so that the roller is covered in product.
Gently roll the product out onto the wall, covering an area of about 1m squared.
Smooth off using the SmoothOver Wiper in an arc over the surface of the product, ensuring that all texture is fully covered.
Continue across the wall 1m squared at a time, overlapping each section to ensure an even coverage. Allow to dry.
When the ace is fully dry, lightly sand down any l irregularities and tramlines for a perfectly smooth finish ready for painting.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)