- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
How to use Polycell SmoothOver
- Difficulty level three stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelthree stars difficultylevel
- Stir the product well to a creamy consistency.
- Immerse the SmoothOver Roller fully into the Polyfilla SmoothOver so that the roller is covered in product.
- Gently roll the product out onto the wall, covering an area of about 1m squared.
- Smooth off using the SmoothOver Wiper in an arc over the surface of the product, ensuring that all texture is fully covered.
- Continue across the wall 1m squared at a time, overlapping each section to ensure an even coverage. Allow to dry.
- When the ace is fully dry, lightly sand down any l irregularities and tramlines for a perfectly smooth finish ready for painting.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)