- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
How to use Polycell Quick Drying Polyfilla Spray
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
- Make sure the surface and the crack are dry and free of loose particles. Shake can vigorously until the shaker ball is heard, then shake for another 10 seconds.
- Before applying to the wall, spray the product for about 3 seconds onto a rag or similar to get rid of any excess propellant.
- Remove the cap, hold the can upright and spray lightly halfway onto the crack.
- Work the filler well into the crack with a filling knife, smooth off removing any excess filler and allow to dry for 2 minutes.
- If further smoothing is required, rub down with fine sandpaper, otherwise the surface is now ready to paint.
- After use, hold the can upside down and spray onto a rag or similar for 3 seconds to empty the valve of remaining filler and prevent future blockage.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)