- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
How to use Polycell Quick Drying Polyfilla Spray
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Make sure the surface and the crack are dry and free of loose particles. Shake can vigorously until the shaker ball is heard, then shake for another 10 seconds.
Before applying to the wall, spray the product for about 3 seconds onto a rag or similar to get rid of any excess propellant.
Remove the cap, hold the can upright and spray lightly halfway onto the crack.
Work the filler well into the crack with a filling knife, smooth off removing any excess filler and allow to dry for 2 minutes.
If further smoothing is required, rub down with fine sandpaper, otherwise the surface is now ready to paint.
After use, hold the can upside down and spray onto a rag or similar for 3 seconds to empty the valve of remaining filler and prevent future blockage.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)