- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
How to cover dark colours ready for painting
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Make sure surfaces are clean, dry and free from loose particles and mould.
Stir the product well and transfer to a roller tray for easier roller loading. You’ll get the best results by using a short pile roller (up to 5mm or 3/16″).
Apply the product evenly to the wall. Try to avoid overspreading.
Polycell BaseCoat Complete can also be applied by brush.
Remove any splashes of product immediately before they dry. Wash tools in warm soapy water immediately after use. Allow Polycell BaseCoat to dry for 4-6 hours.
Your wall is now ready to paint – follow the paint manufacturers guidelines.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)