- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
How to cover dark colours ready for painting
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Make sure surfaces are clean, dry and free from loose particles and mould.
Stir the product well and transfer to a roller tray for easier roller loading. You’ll get the best results by using a short pile roller (up to 5mm or 3/16″).
Apply the product evenly to the wall. Try to avoid overspreading.
Polycell BaseCoat Complete can also be applied by brush.
Remove any splashes of product immediately before they dry. Wash tools in warm soapy water immediately after use. Allow Polycell BaseCoat to dry for 4-6 hours.
Your wall is now ready to paint – follow the paint manufacturers guidelines.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)