- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
How to use Polycell Deep Gap Polyfilla
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and hole are dry and free from loose material.
Using a filling knife apply directly into hole and smooth off with a wet knife
For holes over 20mm deep, build up in layer to dry in between.
Can be over painted with care once surface is dry. After use replace lid, wash tools in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)