- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
How to use Polycell Deep Gap Polyfilla
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
- Ensure surface and hole are dry and free from loose material.
- Using a filling knife apply directly into hole and smooth off with a wet knife
- For holes over 20mm deep, build up in layer to dry in between.
- Can be over painted with care once surface is dry. After use replace lid, wash tools in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)