- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
Polycell Deep Gap Polyfilla
Polycell Deep Gap Polyfilla is the easy way to fill deeper holes, up to 20mm, in one application. Easy to sand for a smooth finish.
- Fills holes up to 20mm and accepts nails or screws.
- Fills in one application, without sagging.
- Easy to sand for a smooth finish.
- ToolsFilling knife, sandpaper.
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size1L tub
- Depthup to 20mm
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and hole are dry and free from loose material.
Using a filling knife apply directly into hole and smooth off with a wet knife
For holes over 20mm deep, build up in layer to dry in between.
Can be over painted with care once surface is dry. After use replace lid, wash tools in warm water.
Tools you need
- Filling knife
- PDF, 130.13 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)