- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
The leading brush cleaners such as Polycell Brush Cleaner do a better job of cleaning and conditioning than white spirit, removing any chance of a colour transfer when you next use the brush.