- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
For standard embossed we recommend 8 pints/4.5L for 4-5 rolls.
For heavy embossed we recommend 7 pints/4L for 3-4 rolls.