- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
3 in 1 mould killer is designed to kill the existing mould and spores that will create new growth. Some moulds stain the area they grow on. 3 in 1 mould killer does not remove this stain but will help to ensure against further growth. To allow the area to be decorated I recommend coating with our Polycell Stain Stop and then painting the area.