- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
3 in 1 mould killer is designed to kill the existing mould and spores that will create new growth. Some moulds stain the area they grow on. 3 in 1 mould killer does not remove this stain but will help to ensure against further growth. To allow the area to be decorated I recommend coating with our Polycell Stain Stop and then painting the area.