- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
How to fill a gap between your wall and coving or skirting
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material
Remove the tip of the cartridge carefully with a sharp knife, and screw nozzle on.
Remove cap and carefully cut top from nozzle with a sharp knife to the size of hole you require.
Place cartridge into a skeleton gun and seat the plunger by pressing the trigger.
Squeeze the trigger to force out the filler and move the gun along the repair.
The filler may be smoothed with a wet rounded spatula or dowl.
Wipe off excess before it dries.
Can be over painted when dry.
Replace cap and wash tools in warm water.
For best results the area to be filled should be no more than 20mm wide by 12mm deep.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)