- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
How to fill a gap between your wall and coving or skirting
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
- Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material
- Remove the tip of the cartridge carefully with a sharp knife, and screw nozzle on.
- Remove cap and carefully cut top from nozzle with a sharp knife to the size of hole you require.
- Place cartridge into a skeleton gun and seat the plunger by pressing the trigger.
- Squeeze the trigger to force out the filler and move the gun along the repair.
- The filler may be smoothed with a wet rounded spatula or dowl.
- Wipe off excess before it dries.
- Can be over painted when dry.
- Replace cap and wash tools in warm water.
- For best results the area to be filled should be no more than 20mm wide by 12mm deep.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)