- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
Polycell Flexible Gap Polyfilla
This flexible filler achieves a white crack-free fill between two surfaces where movement can occur. Controlled application is ideal for long linear gaps.
- For flexible, crack-free filling between two surfaces where movement can occur.
- Easily controlled application for long linear gaps.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- ToolsDowl, rounded spatula
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size290ml cartridge and 330g tube
- Drying timeDry in 24 + hours (depending on conditions)
- Depthupto 12mm
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
- Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material
- Remove the tip of the cartridge carefully with a sharp knife, and screw nozzle on.
- Remove cap and carefully cut top from nozzle with a sharp knife to the size of hole you require.
- Place cartridge into a skeleton gun and seat the plunger by pressing the trigger.
- Squeeze the trigger to force out the filler and move the gun along the repair.
- The filler may be smoothed with a wet rounded spatula or dowl.
- Wipe off excess before it dries.
- Can be over painted when dry.
- Replace cap and wash tools in warm water.
- For best results the area to be filled should be no more than 20mm wide by 12mm deep.
Tools you need
- rounded spatula
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)