- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
Polycell Flexible Gap Polyfilla
This flexible filler achieves a white crack-free fill between two surfaces where movement can occur. Controlled application is ideal for long linear gaps.
- For flexible, crack-free filling between two surfaces where movement can occur.
- Easily controlled application for long linear gaps.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- ToolsDowl, rounded spatula
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size290ml cartridge and 330g tube
- Drying timeDry in 24 + hours (depending on conditions)
- Depthupto 12mm
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material
Remove the tip of the cartridge carefully with a sharp knife, and screw nozzle on.
Remove cap and carefully cut top from nozzle with a sharp knife to the size of hole you require.
Place cartridge into a skeleton gun and seat the plunger by pressing the trigger.
Squeeze the trigger to force out the filler and move the gun along the repair.
The filler may be smoothed with a wet rounded spatula or dowl.
Wipe off excess before it dries.
Can be over painted when dry.
Replace cap and wash tools in warm water.
For best results the area to be filled should be no more than 20mm wide by 12mm deep.
Tools you need
- rounded spatula
- PDF, 141.8 KB
- Polycell Flexible Gap CE
- PDF, 1023.15 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)