- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
Polycell Polyfilla for Wood General Repairs – Cartridge
Polycell Polyfilla for Wood General Repairs is a ready to use multi purpose wood filler for general and minor repairs to interior and exterior wood. The formulation is quick drying, giving a tough and durable fill that flexes with the natural movement of wood.
- Will not shrink or crack.
- Can be nailed or screwed.
- Ready to use, low odour formulation.
- Quick drying, easy to sand.
- Water resistant, interior and exterior use.
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size480gm
- ColorLight / Medium / Dark / White
- Drying timeCan be painted, stained or varnished in 2 hours (depending on conditions)
- Depthls up to 10mm deep in one application
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
- Place the cartridge into the skeleton gun, squeeze the trigger and move along the repair to apply the filler.
- Apply the filler and work it well into the damage, using an appropriate tool.
- Leave the filler slightly proud for sanding once dried.
- For deeper damages, build up in layers of 10mm, letting the product dry in between layers (approx. 2 hours).
- Once dry, sand the filler so it is even with the surface and dust off.
- If desired, finish with a stain, varnish or paint. Note: The filler may stain or varnish differently to the surrounding wood. For best results we recommend matching the colour of the filler as closely to the surface to be filled as possible and filling a small test area first to ensure acceptable appearance. Do not use with wood dye.
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)