- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
Polycell Multi Purpose Exterior Polyfilla Ready Mixed
Polycell Multi Purpose Exterior Polyfilla Ready Mixed is a tough exterior filler suitable for all outside filling jobs. It sets in 60 minutes to a grey weatherproof finish that will accept bolts and screws and will not shrink or crack.
- Tough weatherproof formulation.
- Sets in 60 minutes to a grey, weatherproof finish.
- Accepts bolts and screws and will not shrink or crack.
- ToolsFilling knife, sandpaper
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size330g tube and 1Kg tub
- Drying timeSets in 60 minutes (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
Squeeze the filler directly into crack, and smooth off with a wet filling knife. Ensure filler is level with the surface being filled.
For deeper repairs above 10mm – build up in layers allowing to dry between applications.
If necessary, sand down when fully dry.
Can be overpainted when fully dry.
Tools you need
- Filling knife
- PDF, 131.38 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)