- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
We recommend you use a plastic cup or any vessel and add 2 cups of powder (level full) to 1 cup of water and mix to a smooth paste. The whole box will take just under 1 litre of water.