- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
We recommend you use a plastic cup or any vessel and add 2 cups of powder (level full) to 1 cup of water and mix to a smooth paste. The whole box will take just under 1 litre of water.