- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
We recommend you use a plastic cup or any vessel and add 2 cups of powder (level full) to 1 cup of water and mix to a smooth paste. The whole box will take just under 1 litre of water.