- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
We recommend you use a plastic cup or any vessel and add 2 cups of powder (level full) to 1 cup of water and mix to a smooth paste. The whole box will take just under 1 litre of water.