- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
When you remove the rail, it will probably leave holes where the nails or screw used to be. Fill these with lightweight filler such as Polycell No Sanding Polyfilla. You may find there’s an indentation where the picture rail used to be. Use Polycell Finishing Skim to even up the surface.