- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
When you remove the rail, it will probably leave holes where the nails or screw used to be. Fill these with lightweight filler such as Polycell No Sanding Polyfilla. You may find there’s an indentation where the picture rail used to be. Use Polycell Finishing Skim to even up the surface.