- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
When you remove the rail, it will probably leave holes where the nails or screw used to be. Fill these with lightweight filler such as Polycell No Sanding Polyfilla. You may find there’s an indentation where the picture rail used to be. Use Polycell Finishing Skim to even up the surface.