- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
When you remove the rail, it will probably leave holes where the nails or screw used to be. Fill these with lightweight filler such as Polycell No Sanding Polyfilla. You may find there’s an indentation where the picture rail used to be. Use Polycell Finishing Skim to even up the surface.