- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
Polycell Advanced Polyfilla
Polycell Advanced Polyfilla is a high performance lightweight filler for all general interior repairs. The quick drying formulation will not shrink or sag and has been specially developed to allow the filling of holes up to 50mm deep in one go. Its smooth texture means Polycell Advanced Polyfilla does not need to be sanded and will not show once painted.
- High performance lightweight formula (ideal for ceiling jobs as it prevents slumping)
- Fills holes up to 50mm deep in one application
- Will not shrink or sag
- Smooth, no sanding finish
- Quick drying (ultimate drying time depends on depth of hole and conditions)
- For plaster, plasterboard, ceiling coving and mouldings
- (For information: Not suitable for drilling)
- ToolsFilling knife
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size200ml Tube, 600ml Tub
- Drying time30 mins
- DepthUp to 50mm
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
- Ensure hole is free from loose material. Touch in nails and screws with a solvent-based paint.
- Stir into a smooth paste (if the filler is too dry, just add a few drops of water).
- Dampen hole slightly to improve adhesion of the filler. Press filler into hole with a filling knife, smoothing off with a wet filling knife.
- If required, wipe excess filler off with a damp cloth and leave to dry.
Tools you need
- Filling knife
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)