- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
When the adhesive behind wallpaper dries out, the wallpaper sometimes will lift and curl away from the wall. Use Polycell Overlap & Repair Adhesive in a tube. Remember to wipe away any excess adhesive squeezed out when the wallpaper is pressed back into place. If the wallpaper is thick or heavily curled, it pays to wet it with a sponge – this makes it more flexible and easier to work with.