- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
Polycell Wood Hardener
Polycell Polyfilla for Wood Hardener is a specialised liquid formulation that penetrates deeply into exterior and interior decayed or rotten wood. It hardens the softened fibres, seals the surface against moisture penetration and forms a solid base for filling once dry.
- Penetrates deeply into decayed or rotten wood.
- Reinforces and hardens softened wood fibres.
- Provides a solid base for filling.
- Maximises the durability of any wet rot repair.
- ToolsPaint brush
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size250ml and 500ml
- Drying timeSurface dry after 6 hours (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Shake can well prior to use.
Decant product into the cap and apply liberally to the affected and immediate surrounding area with a paint brush, ensuring full saturation of the wood for maximum absorption. Note: Drilling small holes into the affected area can achieve an even deeper hardening effect.
For best results apply 2-3 coats and leave to dry for 6 hours.
Remove excess product with a wire brush before filling the damaged area with Polycell Polyfilla for Wood Large Repairs.
Prior to painting, staining or varnishing, sand off any remaining wood hardener.
Tools you need
- Paint brush
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)