- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
The sealant strip has not bonded – what do I do?
If it hasn’t set or bonded to the surface then potentially it might have broken down. Lack of bonding is usually associated with contaminates on the surface, any moisture at the time of application, not following the instructions or not removing any old sealant prior to applying it around a bath.