- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
The sealant strip has not bonded – what do I do?
If it hasn’t set or bonded to the surface then potentially it might have broken down. Lack of bonding is usually associated with contaminates on the surface, any moisture at the time of application, not following the instructions or not removing any old sealant prior to applying it around a bath.