- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
The sealant strip has not bonded – what do I do?
If it hasn’t set or bonded to the surface then potentially it might have broken down. Lack of bonding is usually associated with contaminates on the surface, any moisture at the time of application, not following the instructions or not removing any old sealant prior to applying it around a bath.