- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
The sealant strip has not bonded – what do I do?
If it hasn’t set or bonded to the surface then potentially it might have broken down. Lack of bonding is usually associated with contaminates on the surface, any moisture at the time of application, not following the instructions or not removing any old sealant prior to applying it around a bath.