- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
The sealant strip has not bonded – what do I do?
If it hasn’t set or bonded to the surface then potentially it might have broken down. Lack of bonding is usually associated with contaminates on the surface, any moisture at the time of application, not following the instructions or not removing any old sealant prior to applying it around a bath.