- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
Polycell SmoothOver for Damaged and Textured Walls
Polycell Polyfilla SmoothOver for Damaged & Textured Walls is the easy way to create a perfect foundation for a great finish. Its special self-levelling formula fills between ridges and bumps and covers cracks and large areas of damage giving a smooth finish that’s ready to paint.
- Fills ridges and bumps up to 4mm deep
- Permanently smooths textured surfaces
- Creates a smooth and even foundation ready for painting.
- Quick and easy to apply for a quality long lasting repair.
- ToolsFor use with the Polyfilla SmoothOver Tool Set
- Difficulty levelthree stars
- Pack size2,5L / 5L bucket
- Drying time240 mins
- Depth4 mm
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsthree stars difficultylevel
Stir the product well to a creamy consistency.
Immerse the SmoothOver Roller fully into the Polyfilla SmoothOver so that the roller is covered in product.
Gently roll the product out onto the wall, covering an area of about 1m squared.
Smooth off using the SmoothOver Wiper in an arc over the surface of the product, ensuring that all texture is fully covered.
Continue across the wall 1m squared at a time, overlapping each section to ensure an even coverage. Allow to dry.
When the ace is fully dry, lightly sand down any l irregularities and tramlines for a perfectly smooth finish ready for painting.
Tools you need
- For use with the Polyfilla SmoothOver Tool Set
- PDF, 131.79 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)