- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
Polycell Sealant Strip For Kitchen & Bathrooms
Polycell Sealant is a great way to cover imperfections. The strip is flexible, can easily be wiped clean and is a perfect alternative to gun and tube sealants.
- Easy way to a neat watertight result.
- Alternative to gun and tube sealants.
- Flexible adhesive strip is easily wiped clean.
- ToolsScissors, Ruler
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack sizeAvailable in 22mm width x 3.35m length and 41mm width x 3.35m length
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from oil and grease.
- Strip away all traces of old sealant with polycell Sealant Remover and allow to dry.
- For surfaces which flex, such as baths - fill with water to usual depth before fixing sealing strip. Take care to avoid wetting surface.
- Cut the strip (with scissors) to the required length.
- Fold in half along the length with adhesive facing outwards.
- Remove a small section of the backing tape.
- Push the small section of exposed adhesive strip firmly into pre-pared area. Gradually remove the backing tape whilst carefully applying remaining length of the strip.
- To finish press firmly along length of strip.
Tools you need
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)