- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
Polycell Quick Drying Polyfilla
Quick Drying Polyfilla – All the qualities of Polycell Polyfilla in a quick drying format. Handy for small last minute repairs. For use on wood, plaster, masonry or stone
- Ready to paint in minutes.
- Handy solution for small last minute repairs.
- Surface dry from 5 minutes.
- ToolsSharp knife, fine sand paper.
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size330g tube, 500g and 1Kg tubs
- Drying timeDry in 5-10 minutes (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
Work tube well between fingers.
Remove cap and carefully cut top from nozzle with a sharp knife.
Squeeze directly into crack and level off with a filling knife.
For cracks deeper than 5mm build up in layers.
Once dry sand lightly, if required.
Replace cap and wash tools in warm water.
Tools you need
- Sharp knife
- fine sand paper.
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)