- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
Polycell Polyfilla SmoothOver Tool Set
The Polyfilla SmoothOver Tool Set has been specially designed for use with Polyfilla SmoothOver, making it easy to achieve a perfectly smooth finish that is ready for painting.
- SmoothOver Roller.
- Made from foam.
- Easy loading and application.
- Ensures an even coverage and finish.
- SmoothOver Smoothing Wiper.
- Comfortable soft grip handle.
- Easy-glide, flexible edge.
- Designed to smooth the surface without leaving tramlines – if there are any they can be easily sanded down once the product has dried.
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size1 roller and 1 smoother
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Stir the product well to a creamy consistency.
Immerse the SmoothOver Roller fully into the Polyfilla SmoothOver so that the roller is covered in product.
Gently roll the product out onto the wall, covering an area of about 1m squared.
Smooth off using the SmoothOver Wiper in an arc over the surface of the product, ensuring that all texture is fully covered.
Continue across the wall 1m squared at a time, overlapping each section to ensure an even coverage. Allow to dry.
When the ace is fully dry, lightly sand down any l irregularities and tramlines for a perfectly smooth finish ready for painting.
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)