- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
Polycell Plaster Repair Polyfilla – Powder
Polycell Plaster Repair Polyfilla is a specially formulated easy mix plaster repair powder which is much easier to apply and smooth out than ordinary plaster. It gives a smooth white finish to all masonry surfaces and will not slump, shrink or crack.
- Easily repairs damaged plaster – ready to mix powder.
- Easier to apply and smooth out than ordinary plaster.
- Light consistency – will not slump, shrink or crack and has strong adhesion.
- ToolsFloat, Mixing vessel
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size450g and 1.8kg boxes
- Drying time24 hours (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface is dry and free from loose material. Rub down gloss surfaces.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint and ensure all wiring in insulated.
Add approximately 2-2.5 parts Polyfilla Plaster Repair Easy Mix Powder to 1 part water and mix to a smooth consistency.
Wet the repair area thoroughly to promote good adhesion.
Apply with a filling knife, trowel or float with upward sweeping strokes. Maintain a firm, even pressure.
Do not fill more than 50mm in one application.
Gently smooth off with a clean, wet float, cleaning and wetting as required
Once the surface is firm but before it dries hard, re-wet and polish with a clean float for a smooth finish.
Allow to dry for at least 24 hours (several days for deeper repairs).
Store any unused powder in dry conditions.
Wash hands after use and wash tools in warm water.
Tools you need
- Mixing vessel
- PDF, 123.95 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)