- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
Polycell Brush Cleaner
Polycell Brush Cleaner is the easiest way to get brushes really clean with no mess or paint residue. It contains powerful detergents to break down the paint so it cleans better than white spirit. Ideal for most types of wet paint, including gloss.
- No mess or paint residue, cleans better than white spirit.
- The easiest way to get brushes really clean.
- For use with gloss paint.
- ToolsMetal or glass container, rag to wipe away excess and gloves.
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size500ml and 1L bottle
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
Work well into the brush especially at the stock.
Rinse out with water and allow to dry.
Tools you need
- Metal or glass container
- rag to wipe away excess and gloves.
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)