Polycell Crack-Free Ceilings
Polycell Crack-Free Ceilings is a great way to restore cracked ceilings to a smooth ‘good as new’ finish. It’s flexible paint formulation uses Polyfilla technology to not only cover cracks but prevent them from reappearing.
- A smooth and flexible paint, that permanently covers cracks and stains.
- One coat formulation that prevents cracks from reappearing.
- Restores cracked ceilings to a smooth ‘as good as new’ finish.
- Available in Matt and Satin finishes.
- ToolsRoller, tray and brush
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size2.5L and 5L tubs
- Drying timeSurface dry in 2 - 3 hours (depending on conditions)
Is this page useful?
How to apply
- Difficultylevelstarsone stars difficultylevel
Cover furniture and carpets.
Ensure that the surface is clean, dry and sound. Seal new, bare and porous surfaces with a suitable plaster sealer.
Fill any cracks larger than hairline with Polyfilla before applying.
For best results on smooth ceilings use a short pile (up to 5mm, 3/16).
Stir before use and transfer to a roller tray for easy roller loading.
Apply evenly and avoid overspreading.
Crack-Free Ceilings can be applied by brush – load generously and avoid overspreading.
Touch in corners, edges and around light fittings with a small brush.
Surface will be touch dry after 2-3 hours.
A second coat may be applied once the first coat is fully dry (overnight).
Remove any splashes immediately before they dry.
After use replace lid to preserve remaining product. Some local authorities have special facilities for disposing of waste paint. Do not empty into drains or watercourses.
Remove as much paint as possible from brushes and rollers before washing in warm water.
Tools you need
- tray and brush
Questions?Call us08444 817 817
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)