- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
How to use Polycell Fix and Grout
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from loose material.
- New plaster or very porous surfaces should be primed with 1 part Polycell Multi-Bond diluted with 5 parts water. Allow to dry.
- Remove cap then cut the top from the nozzle with a sharp knife.
- FOR FIXING TILES - Squeeze the tube and apply directly to the surface to be tiled in horizontal lines.
- Press into adhesive and continue over the area to be tiled.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before grouting (24 hours)
- FOR GROUTING - Squeeze directly into the tile joints.
- Press in and smooth with a grouting tool pulled along the joints or by using a round ended stick.
- Leave to dry for 15 minutes.
- Remove excess grout with a damp cloth and finish by polishing tiles with a clean dry, cloth.
- Clean tools and hands with water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)