- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
Polycell Fix & Grout
Polycell Fix And Grout is brilliant white, has a waterproof finish and can be used straight from the tube. It is ideal for tiling repairs such as loose or broken tiles, for grouting or tiling a small area.
- Perfect for grouting or tiling a small area.
- Ideal for repairs such a loose or broken tiles.
- Brilliant white waterproof finish.
- ToolsDry cloth, sharp knife, Round ended stick.
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size330g tube
- Drying time24 hours (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from loose material.
New plaster or very porous surfaces should be primed with 1 part Polycell Multi-Bond diluted with 5 parts water. Allow to dry.
Remove cap then cut the top from the nozzle with a sharp knife.
FOR FIXING TILES – Squeeze the tube and apply directly to the surface to be tiled in horizontal lines.
Press into adhesive and continue over the area to be tiled.
Allow to dry thoroughly before grouting (24 hours)
FOR GROUTING – Squeeze directly into the tile joints.
Press in and smooth with a grouting tool pulled along the joints or by using a round ended stick.
Leave to dry for 15 minutes.
Remove excess grout with a damp cloth and finish by polishing tiles with a clean dry, cloth.
Clean tools and hands with water.
Tools you need
- Dry cloth
- sharp knife
- Round ended stick.
- PDF, 151.67 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)