- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
Polycell Fix & Grout
Polycell Fix And Grout is brilliant white, has a waterproof finish and can be used straight from the tube. It is ideal for tiling repairs such as loose or broken tiles, for grouting or tiling a small area.
- Perfect for grouting or tiling a small area.
- Ideal for repairs such a loose or broken tiles.
- Brilliant white waterproof finish.
- ToolsDry cloth, sharp knife, Round ended stick.
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size330g tube
- Drying time24 hours (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from loose material.
- New plaster or very porous surfaces should be primed with 1 part Polycell Multi-Bond diluted with 5 parts water. Allow to dry.
- Remove cap then cut the top from the nozzle with a sharp knife.
- FOR FIXING TILES - Squeeze the tube and apply directly to the surface to be tiled in horizontal lines.
- Press into adhesive and continue over the area to be tiled.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before grouting (24 hours)
- FOR GROUTING - Squeeze directly into the tile joints.
- Press in and smooth with a grouting tool pulled along the joints or by using a round ended stick.
- Leave to dry for 15 minutes.
- Remove excess grout with a damp cloth and finish by polishing tiles with a clean dry, cloth.
- Clean tools and hands with water.
Tools you need
- Dry cloth
- sharp knife
- Round ended stick.
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)