- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
How to use Polycell 3 in 1 Problem Wall Primer
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from loose particles, wallpaper and mould. If a mould is present treat with Polycell Mould Killer. Allow fresh plaster to dry for 7-10 days before treating.
Chalking distemper paints should be thoroughly removed before use.
Apply 1 coat of Polycell Problem Wall Treatment using a roller.
Once dry, the surface can be finished with all types of decorative paints.
After use, remove as much product from the roller as possible and wash with warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)