- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
How to use Polycell 3 in 1 Problem Wall Primer
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from loose particles, wallpaper and mould. If a mould is present treat with Polycell Mould Killer. Allow fresh plaster to dry for 7-10 days before treating.
Chalking distemper paints should be thoroughly removed before use.
Apply 1 coat of Polycell Problem Wall Treatment using a roller.
Once dry, the surface can be finished with all types of decorative paints.
After use, remove as much product from the roller as possible and wash with warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)