- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
How to use Polycell 3 in 1 Problem Wall Primer
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from loose particles, wallpaper and mould. If a mould is present treat with Polycell Mould Killer. Allow fresh plaster to dry for 7-10 days before treating.
- Chalking distemper paints should be thoroughly removed before use.
- Apply 1 coat of Polycell Problem Wall Treatment using a roller.
- Once dry, the surface can be finished with all types of decorative paints.
- After use, remove as much product from the roller as possible and wash with warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)