- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
How to use Polycell 3 in 1 Problem Wall Primer
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from loose particles, wallpaper and mould. If a mould is present treat with Polycell Mould Killer. Allow fresh plaster to dry for 7-10 days before treating.
Chalking distemper paints should be thoroughly removed before use.
Apply 1 coat of Polycell Problem Wall Treatment using a roller.
Once dry, the surface can be finished with all types of decorative paints.
After use, remove as much product from the roller as possible and wash with warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)