- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
Polycell Quick Drying Polyfilla Spray
Polycell Quick Drying Polyfilla Spray offers a unique application method within the Polyfilla range that makes repairing hairline cracks and minor surface imperfections on smooth interior walls fast and easy. The Polyfilla Spray has been specially developed to provide a less-mess formulation – simply spray it on and smooth off. Please read the instructions carefully to ensure best results.
- Fast and effortless application – simply spray on & smooth off.
- Ready to paint in 2 minutes.
- For hairline cracks and minor surface imperfections.
- For use on all types of smooth interor walls.
- ToolsFilling knife
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size300ml Aerosol
- Drying time2 mins
- Depth1 mm
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
Make sure the surface and the crack are dry and free of loose particles. Shake can vigorously until the shaker ball is heard, then shake for another 10 seconds.
Before applying to the wall, spray the product for about 3 seconds onto a rag or similar to get rid of any excess propellant.
Remove the cap, hold the can upright and spray lightly halfway onto the crack.
Work the filler well into the crack with a filling knife, smooth off removing any excess filler and allow to dry for 2 minutes.
If further smoothing is required, rub down with fine sandpaper, otherwise the surface is now ready to paint.
After use, hold the can upside down and spray onto a rag or similar for 3 seconds to empty the valve of remaining filler and prevent future blockage.
Tools you need
- Filling knife
- PDF, 161.92 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)