Polycell Plaster Repair Polyfilla – Ready Mixed
Polycell Plaster Repair Ready Mixed Polyfilla is specially formulated to be much easier to apply and smooth out than ordinary plaster. It is ready mixed with a light consistency which will not slump, shrink or crack and adheres strongly. It smooths out easily to a ‘ready to decorate’ finish.
- Easily repairs damaged plaster – ready mixed formulation.
- Easier to apply and smooth out than ordinary plaster.
- Light consistency – will not slump, shrink or crack and has strong adhesion.
- Difficulty levelthree stars
- Pack size2.5L tub
- Drying time24 hours + (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsthree stars difficultylevel
- Ensure surface is dry and free from loose material. Rub down gloss surfaces.
- Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint and ensure all wiring in insulated.
- Stir to a creamy consistency.
- Apply with a filling knife, trowel or float with upward sweeping strokes. Maintain a firm, even pressure.
- Do not fill more than 50mm in one application.
- Gently smooth off with a clean, wet float, cleaning and wetting the float between strokes. Alternatively use a length of straight wooden batten, drawing it gently across the surface, wetting as required.
- Once the surface is firm but before it dries hard, re-wet and polish with a clean float for a smooth finish.
- Allow to dry for at least 24 hours (several days for deeper repairs).
- Replace lid firmly and wash tools in warm water.
Tools you need
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)