- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
How to use Polycell Wood Hardener
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Shake can well prior to use.
Decant product into the cap and apply liberally to the affected and immediate surrounding area with a paint brush, ensuring full saturation of the wood for maximum absorption. Note: Drilling small holes into the affected area can achieve an even deeper hardening effect.
For best results apply 2-3 coats and leave to dry for 6 hours.
Remove excess product with a wire brush before filling the damaged area with Polycell Polyfilla for Wood Large Repairs.
Prior to painting, staining or varnishing, sand off any remaining wood hardener.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)