- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
How to use Polycell Wallpaper Stripper
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Add 1/2 the contents to 16 pints (9 Litres) of cold water.
Cover all furniture and fabrics.
Always wear safety glasses and protective gloves.
Score surface of washable or painted wallpapers. Vinyls should be peeled off to expose the backing material.
Brush or sponge wallpaper stripper solution onto the surface generously, ensuring an even covering.
Leave it to soak in for 5-10 minutes.
Strip with a broad bladed stripping knife.
If necessary repeat until all paper is removed.
Wash tools in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)