- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
How to use Polycell Wallpaper Stripper
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Add 1/2 the contents to 16 pints (9 Litres) of cold water.
Cover all furniture and fabrics.
Always wear safety glasses and protective gloves.
Score surface of washable or painted wallpapers. Vinyls should be peeled off to expose the backing material.
Brush or sponge wallpaper stripper solution onto the surface generously, ensuring an even covering.
Leave it to soak in for 5-10 minutes.
Strip with a broad bladed stripping knife.
If necessary repeat until all paper is removed.
Wash tools in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)