- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
How to prevent the spread of damp
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Cover furniture and carpets, always keep windows and doors fully open during application and drying.
Thoroughly clean and repair the surface. Stir the product well, do not thin.
Apply generously by brush to damp but not saturated surfaces, working well over the affected area and a wide surrounding area.
Allow to dry overnight before painting or wallpapering.
Remove as much product from brushes before cleaning, using Polycell Brush Cleaner.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)