- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
How to prevent the spread of damp
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Cover furniture and carpets, always keep windows and doors fully open during application and drying.
Thoroughly clean and repair the surface. Stir the product well, do not thin.
Apply generously by brush to damp but not saturated surfaces, working well over the affected area and a wide surrounding area.
Allow to dry overnight before painting or wallpapering.
Remove as much product from brushes before cleaning, using Polycell Brush Cleaner.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)