- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
How to prevent the spread of damp
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Cover furniture and carpets, always keep windows and doors fully open during application and drying.
Thoroughly clean and repair the surface. Stir the product well, do not thin.
Apply generously by brush to damp but not saturated surfaces, working well over the affected area and a wide surrounding area.
Allow to dry overnight before painting or wallpapering.
Remove as much product from brushes before cleaning, using Polycell Brush Cleaner.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)