How to prevent the spread of damp
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
- Cover furniture and carpets, always keep windows and doors fully open during application and drying.
- Thoroughly clean and repair the surface. Stir the product well, do not thin.
- Apply generously by brush to damp but not saturated surfaces, working well over the affected area and a wide surrounding area.
- Allow to dry overnight before painting or wallpapering.
- Remove as much product from brushes before cleaning, using Polycell Brush Cleaner.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)