- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
How to fill holes and cracks in walls
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
Stir to a creamy consistency.
Press into crack with a filling knife, smoothing off with a wet knife.
For deeper repairs, above 10mm, build up in layers allowing to dry between applications.
If necessary, sand down when fully dried.
To stop product drying out when storing, replace membrane and lid.
Wash tools in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)