- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
How to fill holes and cracks in walls
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
Stir to a creamy consistency.
Press into crack with a filling knife, smoothing off with a wet knife.
For deeper repairs, above 10mm, build up in layers allowing to dry between applications.
If necessary, sand down when fully dried.
To stop product drying out when storing, replace membrane and lid.
Wash tools in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)