- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
How to fill holes and cracks in walls
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
- Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
- Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
- Stir to a creamy consistency.
- Press into crack with a filling knife, smoothing off with a wet knife.
- For deeper repairs, above 10mm, build up in layers allowing to dry between applications.
- If necessary, sand down when fully dried.
- To stop product drying out when storing, replace membrane and lid.
- Wash tools in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)