- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
How to fill holes and cracks in walls
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
Stir to a creamy consistency.
Press into crack with a filling knife, smoothing off with a wet knife.
For deeper repairs, above 10mm, build up in layers allowing to dry between applications.
If necessary, sand down when fully dried.
To stop product drying out when storing, replace membrane and lid.
Wash tools in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)