- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
Polycell One Coat Damp Seal Aerosol
Polycell One Coat Damp Seal Aerosol has been specially formulated to seal patches of penetrating damp on interior walls and ceilings in just one coat, preventing them from showing through and spoiling decorations. This anti damp paint has a matt white finish that can be over painted or wallpapered if required.
- Prevents damp from showing through ad spoiling decoration.
- Seals patches of penetrating damp on interior walls and ceilings in just one coat.
- ToolsBrush, masking tape, safety glasses.
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size500ml - Aerosol
- Drying timeTouch dry in 4 hours (depening on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
Thoroughly clean and repair the surface.
Remove any wallpaper or loose paint. If mould is present, use Polycell Mould Killer. Allow new plaster to dry for 7-10 days before using this product.
Mask surrounding areas to protect from overspray.
Shake well until you hear the steel pellet rattling and then continue for 1 minute more.
Spray evenly over damp patch from a distance of 20-30cm (9″-12″) until patch is covered. Shake can occasionally during use.
Allow at least 2 hours to dry before painting or wallpapering. For heavier damp patches apply a second coat for best results.
After use, invert the can and spray until nozzle is cleared to prevent clogging.
Tools you need
- masking tape
- safety glasses.
- PDF, 326.68 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)