- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
How to use Polycell Fine Surface Polyfilla
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Rub down gloss surfaces.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
Apply with a filling knife and spread over the surface, pressing in well.
Remove any excess filler and leave to dry.
For an even smoother finish rub down with fine sand paper.
Replace membrane and lid after use.
Wash tools in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)