- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
How to use Polycell Fine Surface Polyfilla
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Rub down gloss surfaces.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
Apply with a filling knife and spread over the surface, pressing in well.
Remove any excess filler and leave to dry.
For an even smoother finish rub down with fine sand paper.
Replace membrane and lid after use.
Wash tools in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)