- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
How to use Polycell Fine Surface Polyfilla
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
- Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
- Rub down gloss surfaces.
- Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
- Apply with a filling knife and spread over the surface, pressing in well.
- Remove any excess filler and leave to dry.
- For an even smoother finish rub down with fine sand paper.
- Replace membrane and lid after use.
- Wash tools in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)