- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
How to use Polycell Exterior Polyfilla Ready Mixed
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Squeeze the filler directly into crack, and smooth off with a wet filling knife. Ensure filler is level with the surface being filled.
For deeper repairs above 10mm – build up in layers allowing to dry between applications.
If necessary, sand down when fully dry.
Can be overpainted when fully dry.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)