- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
How to use Polycell Exterior Polyfilla Ready Mixed
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Squeeze the filler directly into crack, and smooth off with a wet filling knife. Ensure filler is level with the surface being filled.
For deeper repairs above 10mm – build up in layers allowing to dry between applications.
If necessary, sand down when fully dry.
Can be overpainted when fully dry.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)