- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
How to use Polycell Sealant Strip
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from oil and grease.
Strip away all traces of old sealant with polycell Sealant Remover and allow to dry.
For surfaces which flex, such as baths – fill with water to usual depth before fixing sealing strip. Take care to avoid wetting surface.
Cut the strip (with scissors) to the required length.
Fold in half along the length with adhesive facing outwards.
Remove a small section of the backing tape.
Push the small section of exposed adhesive strip firmly into pre-pared area. Gradually remove the backing tape whilst carefully applying remaining length of the strip.
To finish press firmly along length of strip.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)