- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
How to cover common household stains
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Use before painting or wallpapering.
When painting it is advisable to wear eye protection.
Cover furniture and carpets, always keep doors and windows fully open during application and drying.
Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from loose material.
When stopping stains caused by water or damp, make sure that the original cause of the problem has been rectified.
Apply to affected area using brush or roller.
Allow 2-3 hours for surface to be touch dry, 12 hours before painting or wallpapering.
For especially stubborn stains, allow Polycell Stain Stop to dry fully, then apply a second coat.
Remove any accidental spillage with Polycell Brush Cleaner before it dries
If over painting with gloss or eggshell paints, first prime treated area with water based paint.
After use, replace lid firmly and clean brush or roller in Polycell Brush Cleaner.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)