- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
How to use Polycell Sealant Remover
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Using a sharp blade, cut the old sealant away as close as possible to the surface.
Shake Sealant Remover bottle well before use.
Using the brush provided spread liberally over the residue sealant.
Leave for 10 -15 minutes to allow the Sealant Remover to penetrate the old sealant thoroughly.
Scrape away traces of old sealant.
Wipe away excess Sealant remover with a wet cloth.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)