- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
How to use Polycell Sealant Remover
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Using a sharp blade, cut the old sealant away as close as possible to the surface.
Shake Sealant Remover bottle well before use.
Using the brush provided spread liberally over the residue sealant.
Leave for 10 -15 minutes to allow the Sealant Remover to penetrate the old sealant thoroughly.
Scrape away traces of old sealant.
Wipe away excess Sealant remover with a wet cloth.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)