- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
How to use Polycell Quick Set Cement
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
It is advisable to wear eye protection.
Ensure surface and crack are free from loose material.
Thoroughly moisten the area to be repaired.
Mix about 3 parts of Quick Set Cement Polyfilla to 1 part water to form a smooth paste.
Apply with a trowel or knife, working well into the repair to ensure a good bond.
Level off within 5 minutes before it starts to set.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)