- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
How to use Polycell Quick Set Cement
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
It is advisable to wear eye protection.
Ensure surface and crack are free from loose material.
Thoroughly moisten the area to be repaired.
Mix about 3 parts of Quick Set Cement Polyfilla to 1 part water to form a smooth paste.
Apply with a trowel or knife, working well into the repair to ensure a good bond.
Level off within 5 minutes before it starts to set.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)