- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
How to use Polycell Quick Drying Polyfilla
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
Work tube well between fingers.
Remove cap and carefully cut top from nozzle with a sharp knife.
Squeeze directly into crack and level off with a filling knife.
For cracks deeper than 5mm build up in layers.
Once dry sand lightly, if required.
Replace cap and wash tools in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)