- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
How to use Polycell Polyfilla for Wood Large Repairs Tub
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Remove the inner Tub B from the main Tub A.
Take an even amount out of each tub and mix the two components well until a uniform colour is formed.
Do not prepare more filler than can be used in 10 minutes.
Press and work the filler well into the repair and smooth off with a filling knife.
After approx. 30 minutes, the filler can be carved or shaped with a modelling knife. After approx. 45 minutes it can be sanded, planed or filed.
Finish with a paint, stain or varnish.
Note: The filler may stain or varnish differently to the surrounding wood. To ensure a satisfactory result we recommend using Natural for staining or varnishing and White for painting. Fill a small test area first to ensure acceptable appearance. Do not use with wood dye.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)