- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
How to use Polycell Polyfilla for Wood Large Repairs Tub
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Remove the inner Tub B from the main Tub A.
Take an even amount out of each tub and mix the two components well until a uniform colour is formed.
Do not prepare more filler than can be used in 10 minutes.
Press and work the filler well into the repair and smooth off with a filling knife.
After approx. 30 minutes, the filler can be carved or shaped with a modelling knife. After approx. 45 minutes it can be sanded, planed or filed.
Finish with a paint, stain or varnish.
Note: The filler may stain or varnish differently to the surrounding wood. To ensure a satisfactory result we recommend using Natural for staining or varnishing and White for painting. Fill a small test area first to ensure acceptable appearance. Do not use with wood dye.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)