- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
How to use Polycell Polyfilla for Wood General Repairs Tube
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Knead the tube with your fingers to mix the product.
Apply the filler and work it well into the damage, using a wet filling knife.
Leave the filler slightly proud for sanding once dried.
For deeper damages, build up in layers of 10mm, letting the product dry in between layers (approx. 2 hours).
Once dry, sand the filler so it is even with the surface and dust off.
If desired, finish with a stain, varnish or paint.
Note: The filler may stain or varnish differently to the surrounding wood. For best results we recommend matching the colour of the filler as closely to the surface to be filled as possible and filling a small test area first to ensure acceptable appearance. Do not use with wood dye.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)