- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
How to easily remove mould
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Use where mould exists or on clean surfaces to prevent growth
Do not dilute.
Always wear safety glasses and protective gloves.
Ventilate the room.
Spray on Polycell 3 in 1 Mould Killer and leave for 5 – 10 minutes. Then wipe away.
Leave to dry and then decorate.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)