- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
How to easily remove mould
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Use where mould exists or on clean surfaces to prevent growth
Do not dilute.
Always wear safety glasses and protective gloves.
Ventilate the room.
Spray on Polycell 3 in 1 Mould Killer and leave for 5 – 10 minutes. Then wipe away.
Leave to dry and then decorate.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)