- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
How to easily remove mould
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Use where mould exists or on clean surfaces to prevent growth
Do not dilute.
Always wear safety glasses and protective gloves.
Ventilate the room.
Spray on Polycell 3 in 1 Mould Killer and leave for 5 – 10 minutes. Then wipe away.
Leave to dry and then decorate.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)